Our concept is all about helping you create a unique belt that is right for the occasion where you will wear it. In this article we are looking at how to choose the right belt.
There are many interesting options to consider along the way and this article will guide you through these so that the final options that are presented fully take into account all of your preferences.
Often it’s easiest to approach choosing your belt by thinking about the occasions when you will be wearing it and the style of clothing or shoes that you are looking to match it with. In this case we are discussing a belt to go with men’s designer jeans.
This will help you decide on the most suitable colour, finish and style of belt that you need. It is also important to remember that all of our belts and buckles can be interchanged so for example you could have one classic black leather belt strap, a simple brass buckle for the office and a larger more flashy buckle for the evening.
* We have already decided that the belt is for a man.
* What occasion is the belt for? Nowadays jeans are highly versatile and come in many different styles. Don’t panic because Elliot Rhodes have belts for all occasions.
* Have you a specific color or finish that you would prefer? You might like suede straps and silver buckles.
* What width of strap are you looking for? Check the height of the belt loops to be sure it will fit!
* Choosing the right size of belt is simply a matter of knowing the waist size of the trousers that you wear.
This is a very straightforward checklist to help you find the men’s belt you are looking for to complement your jeans.
You can go into greater detail when choosing a designer belt to suit your needs. At Elliot Rhodes the range of belts is so extensive that you have the opportunity to dig about and come up with an ideal belt for your designer jeans. With their interchangeable system you can be totally flexible.
Elliot Rhodes is a concept created out of a passion for belts, the belief being that a belt is not only a vital accessory but also a highly personal one. The goal is to elevate the status of the belt from being an afterthought to being a key to dressing with taste, elegance, style and individuality.
For more information on belts for jeans take a look at the collection and find your perfect belt.